24-Hour Crisis Hotline: 570-296-HELP (4357)
Effective 10/31/2019: All Safe Haven services will be transitioned to Victims’ Intervention Program. Click here to view their web page or call their 24-hour hotline at 570-253-4401.
Safe Haven is a crisis intervention center providing support to victims, survivors and their families experiencing, past or current, domestic violence, sexual abuse, child-abuse, and other crimes.
- 24-Hour Crisis Hotline
- Emergency Shelter for Victims Escaping Violence in the Home
- Children’s Advocacy Center (in collaboration with the District Attorney’s Office)
- Supportive Counseling Services to Victims, Survivors, and their families
- Empowerment Support Groups
- Justice System Advocacy & Accompaniment; Protection from Abuse (PFA) assistance
- Medical Advocacy & Accompaniment
- Mobile Support Services
- Community Outreach & Awareness Education
- Prevention Education for Youth and Caregivers (schools, youth groups, etc.)
- Community Capacity Building
- Victim Compensation Assistance & Referrals
- Victim Advocate Training